Friday, December 16, 2011

Facebook hate


  • User-8569m0
    I have a love-hate relationship with Texas. I lived in the northeast (NY, MD), and now TX. I hated NY & MD because the people were very unfriendly and just ... 
    Texas
  • Brian M
    Cannot upload large files. Automatically tries to convert files to Google format, which results in lost information. Slow to load anything and everything. Cannot sync without upgra 
    Google Docs
  • Mueller
    Well my bill magically has gone up in price. No one has ever called about updateing my equipment. Have never gotten the speeds I'm paying for. Honestly a company that ... 
    Clear Wireless
  • Bryan R
    Bank Of America I went to your Madison Ave. Branch to cash a check from a study that was drawn on your branch for $20.00. I am not a customer ... 
    Bank Of America
  • Goldie K
    All of us should take action right away in Montgomery county these blood sucking parasites should be punished.. they have no idea what they are doing by provoking hardworking hones 
    Pepco