Friday, December 16, 2011

Facebook hate


  • User-8569m0
    I have a love-hate relationship with Texas. I lived in the northeast (NY, MD), and now TX. I hated NY & MD because the people were very unfriendly and just ... 
    - Texas
  • Brian M
    Cannot upload large files. Automatically tries to convert files to Google format, which results in lost information. Slow to load anything and everything. Cannot sync without upgra 
    - Google Docs
  • Mueller
    Well my bill magically has gone up in price. No one has ever called about updateing my equipment. Have never gotten the speeds I'm paying for. Honestly a company that ... 
    - Clear Wireless
  • Bryan R
    Bank Of America I went to your Madison Ave. Branch to cash a check from a study that was drawn on your branch for $20.00. I am not a customer ... 
    - Bank Of America
  • Goldie K
    All of us should take action right away in Montgomery county these blood sucking parasites should be punished.. they have no idea what they are doing by provoking hardworking hones 
    - Pepco